Our Core Custody Service delivers a comprehensive suite of order placement, settlement and administration services. It’s a 360 degree service, covering all functions of managed fund servicing – both custody and administration – with Ausmaq acting as your custodian.
Our Core Custody Service is a low-cost, high-quality and scalable solution. Many of our clients view managed fund servicing as a non-strategic component of their operations; partnering with Ausmaq provides a tangible benefit as well as allowing them to focus on the things that provide a competitive edge.
“Why can you do this better than us and charge less?” Two reasons – technology and people. Ausmaq has invested significantly over the past decade in developing technology and systems purpose-built to service managed funds with the highest level of automation. We have also attracted some of the best people in the business and developed a team of specialists to provide outstanding service to our clients. So it’s not surprising we’re able to do a better job for less.
What you get
A 360º business process solution for managed fund trading and administration covering:
- Enhanced client order management including, electronic order placement and real-time trade status reporting.
- Single electronic interface to your core systems for trade and holdings information, avoiding disparate sources and manual collection methods.
- The labour intensive and riskier aspects of managed fund trading, holding and servicing are transferred to a specialist provider.
- A single relationship, versus managing a range of fund managers and registries.
- Improved efficiency and accuracy plus lower operational risk.
- Leverage Ausmaq’s established trading relationships (over 100 Australian fund managers) to facilitate rapid take-on of additional managed funds.
- A dedicated relationship manager as single point of contact for all aspects of your managed funds servicing needs.
How you benefit
With Ausmaq’s core custody service what you get, in a nutshell, is a better solution. A solution that translates very rapidly into better results for your business.
- Reduced servicing costs. Reduce your costs through the release of your existing administration staff as well as technology, audit, compliance and training personnel. Your costs are further reduced by achieving a much lower error rate.
- Rapid payback. The cost and risk benefits are immediate. As soon as you start using our service, you’ll start to benefit from the results.
- Rapid and easy transition. Implementation of our services is quick and easy so you start to experience the benefits sooner.
- Improved end-client experience. A faster, smoother, more comprehensive delivery is something your end-clients will notice and appreciate.
- Efficiency. Partnering with Ausmaq will free up your resources – financial, people and technology – to focus on other core aspects of your business.
- Risk reduction. Your compliance burden is reduced and your risk profile is enhanced.
- Scalability. You can readily grow your business – by acquisition or organically – without having to increase your fund servicing resources.
- A single supplier. Instead of maintaining a relationship with many suppliers, you’ll need only one; much more efficient.
- Accuracy. Errors can be very costly, however the industry at large appears to have come to accept an unnecessarily high error rate. At Ausmaq we have developed our systems and our culture specifically to maximise accuracy. When you transition to Ausmaq, you’ll notice a big difference. Our accuracy saves you time and money and reduces risk.
- Flexibility. This solution flexes with your business activity levels.
- Assurance. In Ausmaq you have a trustworthy partner who is a member of the NAB Group of companies and has been providing custody solutions for wholesale managed funds to many of Australia’s major financial institutions for over a decade.
- No ongoing software licensing and maintenance costs. When you partner with Ausmaq all these costs are taken care of.
- Stay up to date. Say goodbye to the cost, time and effort of monitoring and adapting to industry changes within our service profile. We take care of that for you.
- Simplicity. Remove an entire layer of complexity to the overall operations of your business.