Distribution Tracking & Reporting
Our skilled and experienced staff will carry out these high-value activities to give you an accurate and up to the minute picture of the distribution data status for your important funds.
What you get
Estimated distribution dates are tracked by our custody operations team using a combination of manager advised dates and historical performance as the basis. Ausmaq uses this estimated schedule to conduct follow-up actions with fund managers where required.
Where action is taken to follow up potentially late distribution data then the details of the action are recorded. Using the data generated from this process we will report to you at your chosen time.
Sample reports available on request
How you benefit
- Liberate your resources from a labour intensive, time consuming and inefficient activity.
- Enhance your service levels to clients by providing them with an accurate picture of any delays in the issuance of distribution data.
- Create a positive impression of control and a proactive management of fund managers.
- Reduce your costs by taking advantage of Ausmaq’s scale.
- Profit from the knowledge and experience of the Ausmaq team.
- No more chasing multiple sources – all information in a single report at your fingertips.