Our Non-Custody Processing Service is a comprehensive solution designed for clients who want to benefit from Ausmaq’s advanced technology and processes but prefer the simplicity of retaining their existing custody arrangements.
Acting under a delegated authority, we take care of order placement, settlement and administration services for your managed fund assets. It’s a low-cost scalable solution that will deliver better results for your business.
What you get
- A simple and effective solution with no custody transition impacts for your clients.
- A comprehensive range of order placement, settlement and administration services covering all of the major functions of your managed fund custody and administration requirements, including:
- Settlement and order management
- Distribution and income collection
- Tax statement collation
- Streamlined security maintenance
- Holdings valuation
- Corporate event processing
- Service Monitoring
- SLA Reporting
- Enhanced client order management including, electronic order placement and real-time trade status reporting.
- Single electronic interface to your core systems for trade and holdings information, avoiding disparate sources and manual collection methods.
- The labour intensive and riskier aspects of managed fund trading, holding and servicing are transferred to a specialist provider.
- Leverage Ausmaq’s established trading relationships (over 100 Australian fund managers) to facilitate rapid take-on of additional managed funds.
- A single relationship, versus managing a range of fund managers and registries.
- Improved efficiency and accuracy plus lower operational risk.
- A dedicated relationship manager as single point of contact for all aspects of your managed funds servicing needs.
How you benefit
With our Non-Custodial Processing Service, you get full administration outsourcing without the complexity, time and expense associated with migrating to a new Custodian.
- Reduced servicing costs. Reduce your cost through the release of your existing administration staff, technology, audit, compliance and training personnel. Your costs are further reduced by achieving a much lower error rate.
- Rapid payback. The cost and risk benefits are immediate. As soon as you start using our service, you’ll start to benefit from the results.
- Rapid and easy transition. Implementation of our services is quick and easy so you start to experience the benefits sooner.
- Improved end-client experience. A faster, smoother, more comprehensive delivery is something your end-clients will notice and appreciate.
- Efficiency. Partnering with Ausmaq will free up your resources – financial, people and technology – to focus on other core aspects of your business.
- Risk reduction. Your compliance burden is reduced and your risk profile is enhanced.
- Scalability. You can readily grow your business – by acquisition or organically – without having to increase your fund servicing resources.
- A single supplier. Instead of maintaining a relationship with many suppliers, you’ll need only one; much more efficient.
- Accuracy. Errors can be very costly, however the industry at large appears to have come to accept an unnecessarily high error rate. At Ausmaq we have developed our systems and our culture specifically to maximise accuracy. When you transition to Ausmaq, you’ll notice a big difference. Our accuracy saves you time and money and reduces risk.
- Flexibility. This solution flexes with your business activity levels.
- Assurance. In Ausmaq you have a trustworthy partner who is a member of the NAB Group of companies and has been providing custody solutions for wholesale managed funds to many of Australia’s major financial institutions for over a decade.
- No ongoing software licensing and maintenance costs. When you partner with Ausmaq all these costs are taken care of.
- Stay up to date. Say goodbye to the cost, time and effort of monitoring and adapting to industry changes within our service profile. We take care of that for you.
- Simplicity. Remove an entire layer of complexity to the overall operations of your business.